Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have been thinking about us a lot though... all the moments... I'd thought we could survive anything. But... now for the first time in a really long time, I'm happy. Before I left, you said something that I tried not to hear, but now I... I think you were right. If a relationship can't move forward, it withers. I've been waiting for you to decide, but sometimes, not making a decision is making a decision. What I'm trying to say is... you don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm good. I'm really good. And honestly, I think it's better this way. - CSI

It sucks to admit that sometimes, there are certain scenes in your life that you want to edit or even delete. It's like wanting to not sleep every afternoon when you were a kid and then looking back and saying "Man what was I thinking?" or seeing your first love and asking "Man what was I thinking?". There is always this one scene in our life which defines the type of person that we are. The thing is, you don't know if that scene showed that you're a coward or you're brave, your actions pathetic or scheming and if the decision is a smart or dumb one. You'll memorize each touch, you'll recall every word and you know that it's your heart did most of the talking but whether what you did is right or not.. Not even you can tell. When you look back after so and so years you'll realize that the answer to your question is just right there all along.


No comments:

Post a Comment