Saturday, July 3, 2010

You,

You are officially ignoring me. I am officially hurting. What's wrong? I need to know because I want to understand. You know you have to stop pushing everybody away, including me. That wouldn't make things easier for you.. believe me.

I don't know what's happening but I want you to know that I completely understand whatever it is. I love you and I know you too well. You can't do something like this and mean it. I think you are just giving me the key to leave so that I wouldn't be hurt. And as much as I want to give you what you want.. I can't. I need to prove to you that I can also do things for you. That I love you as much as you do. I miss you so much and if I get a chance I will hug you to make you feel that everything will be alright. In time.

I am not used to hanging around but like I always say, I like you a lot. A whole lot and I have never liked anything or anyone like this before. This is the reason why I am still here. Hanging on. Clinging. Please do not make me give up. It's already hard and heart breaking to live my life far from you so please be kind to me. I know you love me. I just know. And I know what I deserve. We deserve each other. So just please stop all the drama and let's just love.


Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment