Friday, September 9, 2011

bunny

This will be the very first time that I will write about you. I don't even know if I should tell anybody about what we have because it could be really dangerous. You could possibly be dangerous. But I like you. So much. So f*ck everything else. I'll continue on liking you.


It started like one of those "I'll just try" things until one smile led to a conversation and then suddenly without warning I am back to my "crazy bitch" attitude when I like someone. I am becoming possessive and impossible to deal with. I don't know if it's just my hormones or it's really me, letting my heart take over.. yet again.


I know it's not your fault that you're so lovely, sweet, good to look at, honest, everything. I know. I want to ask you to please don't be yourself when you're around me because I don't know how long I can stop myself from kissing you every single time. I enjoy every bit of you. I want to indulge, to dive in your big bright smile. It's my favorite.


I really feel bad that I have to hide things from you. It's not that I don't trust you or anything. I just don't feel safe around other people. I don't understand myself completely but there are times when I also feel that you're just too good to be true. I don't know. Maybe my problem is not other people or you. Maybe my problem is myself. I am so damaged that I think everybody that comes close is as rotten as everybody else who came and left. I know you might never talk to me again upon finding out what I did. I won't argue if you decide to do that. I deserve worse if you ask me.


One day we'll live a normal life. One day I'll tell my friends about you and how wonderful you are. I just hope that one day comes without you leaving me and getting tired of all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment