Saturday, May 28, 2011

MILKSHAKE

Fifteen minutes ago, I told myself that you are not worth my time.. that I won't write about you.. that you don't even deserve a single Facebook status. But look at me now, typing and making sure that I send the message across right. Even making sure that I am giving your description justice. Maybe you meant more that I thought.. You meant/mean more than I admit to you and other people.. myself included.

I want to look at it as something like this.. I was sad and alone with the whole "keeping my guard up" thing going on and you were bored. I always tell myself that we were just on the same place and we needed someone to be there. If it went over that level on your side, I can't really tell and I refuse to assume.. and if you'll ask my side, sometimes it felt like something very special. Something that I want to believe in again, however.. I can't anymore.

Whatever happened or did not happen to us, I'm still glad that we got the chance to hang out and get to know each other. I don't know why you suddenly disappeared though. You didn't even say goodbye. I really thought that you're the "keeper" type but I guess I am wrong. Or maybe you followed my advice to float around in the meantime since a long distance relationship is not my thing. Or.. or.. Anyhow, I wish you're happy.. whatever it is. You were a good friend and you helped me make it through my first couple of weeks here in this far away land.

And let me make it clear.. I'm not mad at you. I understand what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment