Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello From the Land of Camels


I am back and I hope I can share something interesting. As you all know (wow andami ko bang readers?? wala kaya ni isa! Hahaha), I am now living 8769729878 miles away from my motherland. I call this thing I am doing as me "chasing camels".. whatever that means. I am working nonstop for six days and earning enough to be able to pay the debts that I have. Utanggerra much? Anyways, I can say that I am happy that finally I am able to do something I love and hopefull that I will be able to reach that dream of buying the Philippines. I have millions of tales to tell starting form the plane going here but I will save all those to my closest friends when I come back to Pinas. I realized that if I should share all the katangahans that I did, it should be among those people who will not judge me and still love me despite of those. Chos.

What I noticed after being away from the circulation for nearly two months is that things changed. They dramatically change and some even shocked me. Oh well, what can I do about them.. If there's one thing I learned while being far is the fact that I must always look at the brighter side of things. I will probably commit suicide if I whine about the smallest things. So all I can say is that so be it. Things are what they are right now because destiny said so. I will not argue.

I want to make it clear that I am more than fine here. This is nearly a dream come true. Things are not working perfectly. There are little this and that all around but still I am able to cope and accept. I keep on telling myself that if I survive this, I will end up a better person. And that's what I really want, to be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment