Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dear Mama,

I love you.

There is a reason why I began this by telling you how you mean to me. I know you're going through a lot lately and I also know that I haven't been that much help. I'm sorry. I know it's my time to give back to you everything that you've done for me but I'm just so fucked up right now so sorry for the delay.

You told me that I will be the best if I put my heart in anything that I do. I think you always see me do good at things you ask me to do that's why you always push me unto doing something. Maybe that's good. Or not. I know I should be thankful that I have you as my mother because you've always been there for me. But then, I kind of hate it when you tell me what to do and don't let me choose what I want to do. Oh well, what's good with me wanting to wait for something impossible right? But Ma, do you realize that it's like you're telling me that all my plans are not possible? Hearing the semi-truth (I still have hope) coming from you, it sucks.

I'm done writing my resume for some stinky job. I want to be able to nail the interview tomorrow so that I could give you some good news because you've been flooded by bad news recently. Most of them coming from me. I love you and I'm sorry that things are not working the way we planned them to be. I'm going to make things better. I promise.

Happy Mothers' Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment