Saturday, April 10, 2010

To Add or Not To Add?


So I was looking through my notifications on the oh so famous Facebook while listening to the Beach Boys' Wouldn't It Be Nice when I saw this. The person is not really my number one enemy, not even close. We just had an issue which I actually think was more of my fault :p. Now I don't know if I should add him/her or not. I was thinking that since the incident happened nearly a year ago, he/she might have already moved on like me. But on second thought, I don't know. LOL. There's something about him/her that I don't trust anymore. So there, I know most of you have come across this dilemma. If you were me, would you add a person that you a. might not like b. don't trust c. don't know on any of your social networking accounts where you post all the updates about your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment